Here's the latest from Cities. . .
News & Events
COVID-19 and Cities Credit Union - LOBBY NOW OPEN
Drive up teller services:
- Deposits/withdrawals ($5000 daily cash limit)
- Teller checks/money orders
- Visa gift cards
- Small coin counting runs (coin should be free of any debris and small enough to fit in our 12" x 4" teller window slot)
- Paper signings (for new
accounts and loans)
- Notary services
- Money transfers/balance checks
- Online new member applications
- Online loan applications
- Mobile check deposit
- Requesting wire-out transfers (outgoing) wire-in transfers (incoming)
***Electronic commerce such as debit cards, credit cards, mobile/remote deposits, direct deposits and automatic payments (ACH) give you hands-off access to Cities 24/7:
1) Balance inquiries, account transfers, loan payments and credit card payments can be handled through our 24-hour phone banking system (651-426-7600)
2) Cash access with a debit/credit or ATM card at over 50,000 fee free ATMs nationwide
3) Purchase items with a debit or credit card
4) Online banking – if you haven’t signed up, do so through our website at www.citiescu.org. Click enroll now.
5) Mobile banking with mobile deposit. To sign up, www.citiescu.org/online-e-sources/mobile-banking
We appreciate your business and your understanding during this time. Please stay healthy!
Congratulations to our WinCentive™ drawing winner(s) for May:
Cities is pleased to announce the WinCentive™ drawing winner(s):
- Jerry M - Cities-only drawing - $25
Receive our latest news and promotions!
Join our Cities e-Chat list. You'll find out what's new at Cities CU each month! Your email address and information will not be shared or sold.
Cities Credit Union proudly sponsors Minnesota Warriors Disabled Veterans Hockey
The credit union is a proud sponsor of the Minnesota Warriors Disabled Veterans Hockey team, based at the Vadnais Sports Center in Vadnais Heights. The team is a non-profit organization that consists of mentally and physically disabled military veterans. Check out the Warriors' website for game schedule and event appearances.
Credit Union closures and holiday hours for 2021
The credit union is closed on all federal holidays. No ACH transactions are processed on those days except Feb. 1st as we are closed for foot, drive up and phone traffic only.
We will be closed or have different hours the following holidays during the 2020 calendar year:
|Friday, January 1||New Year's Day||closed|
|Monday, January 18||Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday||closed|
|Monday, February 15||Presidents' Day||closed|
|Monday, May 31||Memorial Day||closed|
|Monday, July 5||Independence Day (observed)||closed|
|Monday, September 6||Labor Day||closed|
|Monday, October 11||Columbus Day||closed|
|Thursday, November 11||Veterans' Day||closed|
|Thursday, November 25||Thanksgiving Day||closed|
|Friday, December 24||Christmas Eve (federal holiday)||closed|
|Friday, December 31||New Year's Eve (federal holiday)||closed|