Manage your accounts anytime from anywhere.
Cities on the Go Online Banking
Check your accounts anytime from anywhere via the internet with our convenient online banking platform, Cities on the Go. Rest assured that your account information is safe and secure as we use the highest encryption security possible.
What can you do in Cities on the Go?
- Check account balances
- View and search account history
- Transfer money between sub-accounts
- Schedule transfers between sub-accounts
- Transfer money between accounts through cross-account transfer (must sign authorization form for this service)
- Make loan and credit card payments
- Pay bills through the bill pay service
- View and print canceled checks (last three months)
- View and print monthly/quarterly statements (last 12 months)
- Order checks
- Request a stop payment
- Sign up for mobile banking
- Create account alerts
- Export account history into money management software (Quicken)
- Securely message the credit union with account inquiries
- Activate your Cities debit card (coming soon)
New to online banking? Follow the three easy steps and sign up now!